No. of Vacancy: 1
Last date for submission: Sep 30, 2022
Capacity Building Manager will be responsible for implementation of Capacity Building programme that will support broader organization objectives. The work will entail capacity building support to partners to build capacities of Partners, develop concept notes/position papers on Grant Management, legal issues and related governance.
- The applicant should have experience in all aspects of capacity building and training including needs and capacity building programs, facilitation, monitoring & evaluation, capacitating strengthening process.
- Applicant should have experience of 5-6 years working with civil society organization.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Excellent work environment
- Space for creativity
- Competitive Compensation package
- Equal opportunities
POSITION to be based in our office in NOIDA