No. of Vacancy: 1
Experience: 5 years
Last date for submission: Dec 19, 2022
FMSF provides a comprehensive range of services and resources to build robust systems and enhance organizational effectiveness by focusing on the areas of Governance, Financial Management and Legal Compliances.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of Department processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- MIS Data Handling ,Cash Flow Planning
- Oversight and Management of Grant processing and disbursal
- Plan, Strategize & undertake prefunding assessment of potential partners
- Grant Management of Development projects in South Asia
- Partner engagement and communications
- Field Visit and Partner accompaniment and support
- Project Budget analysis and tracking
- Carry out any other duties as needed within the scope of this position as required by FMSF
Skills, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Commitment to work in the Development sector
- Preferably a MBA/M.COM/CA or equivalent
- Atleast 5 years’ of experience with minimum of 3 years in similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of English - both written & spoken
- Good analytical skills and Desktop management skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country
- Strong IT skills, proficient in use of communication tools
- Strong leadership skills
Your CV must be accompanied with:
- Cover letter along with Resume justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience
- Current/last drawn compensation & expected compensation
- CVS WITHOUT MOTIVATION LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- FMSF management reserves the right to modify the contents of this position description at any time.
- FMSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please Submit :
Your resume with one passport size photograph to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted