Do You Know

Volume - 78
October 2023

Keeping books of Account other than registered address, then you need to inform Assessing Officer within 7 days & disclose in Form No. 10B.

As per Income Tax Act, 1961, the books of account and other documents shall be kept and maintained by the Trust or Institution at its registered office. If such books are kept other than registered office by the management, then:

  1. A resolution is passed for such purpose;
  2. An intimation is given to the jurisdictional

Assessing Officer in writing within 7 days.

This also needs to be disclosed in Form 10B by the Auditor

Newsletter Subscription Subscribe
SMS Alert Service Subscription Subscribe
New Sign Up
Member Login
  • Already have an account? Login!